Submit a site
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Colonel Saunderson's Memorial Band
- Information on Colonel Saunderson and the Unionist movement.
Friends of the Earth Craigavon
- Information on the meetings and activities of this local environmental organisation.
- A programme of events, statement of faith and list of committee members for this organisation which aims to help christians in their 20s and 30s live out their faith and make an impact on society.
- Web-based discussion forum covering Music, Irish genealogy, and general discussions about life in Northern Ireland.
- Advice for young people on most areas of life, including growing up, bullying, job seeking, career advice and exam preparation, from this support network for young people in Northern Ireland. Also includes an entertainment guide.
Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action
- NICVA supports the Province's voluntary sector. The site provides information on their services, which include a library and advice on fundraising, and details of their location and recent publications.
Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey
- Initiative launched in October 1998 with the aim of establishing a resource for everyone interested in the social attitudes of people living in the country.
Orange Order Lodge No.11
- Information on this Portsmouth district English Lodge and on the Orange Order in general.
- Information on the Orange Order in Ireland and throughout the world.
Parents' Advice Centre
- Comprehensive information including their support, guidance and counselling services for parents and young people, details of their centres, a list of publications and events, and information for potential volunteers.
Society for the Promotion of Reformation in Government
- SPRING provides contact and membership information, and a set of essays on their Reformed Christian view of civil government.
- Details of group activities and events for single people aged 30 or over who are visiting or residing in Northern Ireland.
The Grand Orange Lodge of Ireland
- Contains information about the Orange Order and its history and an account of the Battle of the Boyne.
The Student Network
- An online community for christian students in Ireland and beyond, including discussion forums, flash-based chat, an online magazine, controversial polls, competitions with prizes, and links to varied resources.
- A look at Ulster (Northern Ireland); history, politics and culture.
Ulster Historical Foundation
- A non-profit making organisation, founded in 1956 to promote interest in Irish history and genealogy.
Ulster Project International
- Building trust and relationships between protestant and catholic youth, through summer visits to the USA. Details of the organisation and its work, and how to help.
Victims and Survivors Trust
- Information on their organisation and projects to help the victims of the conflict, mainly in nationalist West Belfast, and reflections on how violence has affected their community.
Welcome to Northern Ireland
- Information about the Protestant, Unionist Culture and Heritage in Northern Ireland.
- Examples of Anto Brennan and his team's satirical sculpture, including political chess pieces and special commissions, together with information about the team, how to contact them and some of their prominent customers and subjects.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor