Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Assembly - Northern Ireland
- The New Northern Ireland Assembly was established as part of the Belfast Agreement reached at the multi-party negotiations on Friday 10 April, now commonly referred to as the 'Good Friday Agreement'. This site provides information on the structure and function of the Assembly.
Department of Agriculture Northern Ireland
- DANI is responsible for the development of the agricultural, forestry and fishing industries in Northern Ireland. This site provides a list of publications and information on some of NI's agricultural colleges.
Department of Agriculture Science Service
- Provides a full description and information on the Department of Agriculture for Northern Ireland's Science Service.
Department of Economic Development
- Describes the role of the DEDNI, the main Government Department in Northern Ireland concerned with economic development.
Department of Education Northern Ireland
- DENI website providing information on a number of topics of interest to parents, students and teachers.
Department of Finance and Personnel
- Includes information on the work of the department in controlling expenditure of Northern Ireland Departments.
Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
- The DHSSPS is responsible for health and personal social services, public health, and public safety, including the Fire Authority, food safety and emergency planning. The site includes their recent publications, and information on the work of the department.
Department of the Environment
- Contains information on a number of NI environmental agencies.
General Consumer Council for Northern Ireland
- A broad range of reports on consumer issues, contact details, and information on the aims, campaigns and activities of this statutory body.
General Register Office (Northern Ireland)
- responsible for the registration of births, deaths, marriages, and adoptions in Northern Ireland and for issuing certificates, compiling statistics, and maintaining historical records. The site provides an on-line ordering service for birth, death, marriage and adoption certificates, and advice on the registration of these events.
Her Majesty's Stationery Office
- Legislation and Statutory Rules enacted by the Northern Ireland Assembly.
Industrial Development Board (IDB)
- The IDB helps companies develop business profitably by providing expert advice, assistance and current information from a worldwide network. The site provides information on financial assistance, business excellence and investment.
Labour Relations Agency
- The independent body responsible for assisting employers, employees and their representatives to improve the conduct of their industrial relations and employment practices. The site includes briefings on a wide range of issues in employment law, including sick pay, holidays, redundancy, unions and employees' rights.
Law and Government Resource Page
- Sheldon & Stewart's guide to Northern Ireland law and government sites.
Northern Ireland Advisory Committee on Telecommunications
- advises the government and handles complaints on telecommunications in Northern Ireland. Information includes a list of committee members, reports of their meetings, and advice on complaints.
Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- Northern Ireland's comprehensive regional housing authority. Includes housing advice and energy advice.
Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission
- The Northern Ireland Human Rights Commission is a statutory body Established in terms of the Northern Ireland Act, in compliance with the Good Friday Agreement.
Northern Ireland Office
- Information on law and order, the economy and society of Northern Ireland.
Northern Ireland Parades Commission
- The body which determines whether individual parades and demonstrations are permitted - The site includes their annual report, a list of past determinations and parades currently under consideration, details of the Commission's members, their terms of reference, a set of guidelines, and a Frequently Asked Question list.
Northern Ireland Prison Service
- The new website of the NI Prison Service. Features include detailed information of prison population, establishments and current issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor