Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ask Your Pharmacist
- Information for the public about the pharmacist's role, along with good advice on how to use medicines. Produced by The National Pharmaceutical Association.
British National Formulary
- Information about this formulary, produced by the British Medical Association and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. Site contains an excellent and fully searchable electronic version of the formulary.
British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group
- Professional association for those involved with parenteral nutrition and nutritional support of patients.
British Society for the History of Pharmacy
- Information about the society, publications and events.
College of Pharmacy Practice
- Independent professional association for pharmacists.
- Aims to stimulate research and debate about concordance. Promote patient involvement in medicine taking and decisions about healthcare.
- Newsletter for pharmacists, including news and training modules.
Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin
- Published by Which, this monthly bulletin provides independent evaluation of drug and other treatments, for doctors and pharmacists.
- Information for dispensing doctors and dispensing pharmacists, including listings of net ingredient costs.
Get Well Kwick
- Offers pharmaceutical advice online. Run by an independent pharmacist.
Guild of Healthcare Pharmacists
- A professional association for pharmacists.
National Pharmaceutical Association
- Professional association of community pharmacies.
Neonatal and Paediatric Pharmacists Group
- Society details and newsletter.
- PCCAL develop educational software used for training in Universities and Pharmaceutical companies.
- Information for health professionals about drugs used in palliative care.
- Multidisciplinary professional association for those involved in injectable or implantable drug and devices.
- Commercial site providing online resources for pharmacists, mainly for trade purposes. Some of the site is restricted to registered users only.
Prescription Pricing Authority
- This site contains information about the PPA, which is a Special Health Authority within the NHS. Amalgamated pescribing data (the PACT centre pages) is available.
Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- The professional organisation and governing body for pharmacy in the UK
The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)
- The trade association for about a hundred companies in the UK producing prescription medicines. Its member companies research, develop, manufacture and supply more than 90 percent of the medicines prescribed through the National Health Service (NHS).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor