Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Antibiotics: Don't wear me out
- An information leaflet from the UK Department of Health on the effectiveness and correct use of antibiotics.
Community Hygiene Concern
- A registered UK charity providing information on diseases caused by parasites or by poor hygiene, affecting people and pets. Good information about head lice and how to get rid of them.
- Comprehensive site about food education, produced by a former specialist food teacher. Aimed at parents and teachers.
Food Hygeine Mission Control
- Information about food hygeine for children and their teachers, provided by the Health Education Authority.
- Provides food safety tips and advice, aimed at children.
Mind, Body and Soul: Homepage
- Website providing health information based on the National Curriculum for Key Stage 4 pupils - 14 -16 year olds. Links to a variety of clear, relevant websites.
No Smoking Day
- Held on the second Wednesday of March every year. This is the official Web site to support people who want to stop smoking on this day.
Preventing Heart Disease
- Page from the British Heart Foundation's Web site. Useful information on heart disease and how to reduce your risk.
Smoking: Don't give up giving up
- Official site produced by the NHS Health Education Authority. Useful advice on how to give up and you can ask for regular supportive e-mails.
Think About Drink
- Information site by the Health Education Council aimed at young people. Count your units, read tales from the dark side and try the quiz.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor