Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association of Clinical Biochemists
- News, meetings, mailing list. Document exchange forum.
Association of Clinical Pathologists
- Continuing medical education. Scientific meetings. The Journal of Clinical Pathology. Sparse details on this one page site (Nov 1999)
Association of Medical Microbiologists
- Professional body for professionals interested in medical microbiology and infection. Online patient information on infectious diseases.
British Cardiac Society
- Professional association for those involved in cardiac care, mainly physicians and surgeons. Provides information on members, meetings, publications, education and training.
British Neuropathological Society
- Professional association. Aims to further the study of neuropathology. Details of meetings and a mailing list available on site.
British Society for Haematology
- Yearly scientific meetings. Calendar of meetings. Bulletins.
British Society of Toxicological Pathologists
- European society. Experimental pathology slide review scheme. One-week training modules. Private work space for members.
Department of Anaesthesia, Ealing Hospital
Diabetes Research Laboratories
- Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine at the University of Oxford. Main interests are complications of diabetes, genetics and therapeutic trials.
Diabetes Trials Unit
- At University of Oxford. Prevention and intervention studies.
Epilepsy Research Group
- Dedicated to all aspects of clinical and basic scientific research in epilepsy.
Faculty of Public Health Medicine
- Joint faculty of the three Royal Colleges of Physicians (London, Edinburgh and Glasgow. The responsible body for education and examinations. Handbook available for download.
Fetal Medicine Unit, St George's Hospital Medical School
- Centre within St Georges Hospital which include a High Risk obstetric ward, neonatal unit, medical genetics and cytogenetics, paediatric surgery, virology and pathology departments. Image heavy site. Good and clear information.
Haematologists in Training
- Informal group run by trainees for trainees in haematology in the UK.
Lymphoma Forum and Lymphoma Association
- Password restricted forum for professionals. Independent body.
Pathological Society of Great Britain & Ireland
- Professional society with international membership. Meetings, notice board, mailing list.
Regional Laboratory for Toxicology
- West Midlands Regional NHS laboratory. Services include clinical, occupational and forensic toxicology.
Register And Audit Of Childhood And Adolescent Diabetes
- Computerised regional register and audit of childhood and adolescent diabetes in North Thames (East) area. Results of this project are presented.
Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Professional body responsible for the specialty of anaesthesia in the United Kingdom. Sets standards for practice and training, sets and runs examinations, oversees the continued medical education of all practising anaesthetists.
Royal College of Pathologists
- Professional organisation. Responsible for examinations. Information on training. Publications can be ordered.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor