Submit a site
Blindness and Visual Impairment
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Acne Support Group
- UK-based charity providing information and support about acne and rosacea. Limited information available online.
Age Concern England
- Promotes the well being of older people. Site contains factsheets on subjects from health to housing, statistics and reading lists.
Alzheimer's Disease Society
- UK charity providing support for carers and sufferers of all kinds of dementia. Funds medical research and campaigns for improved services and greater public understanding. Useful selection of fact sheets.
Association for Glycogen Storage Disease (UK)
- Information on the different types of this disease, including Von Gierke, Pompe, Cori, Anderson, McArdle and Hers disease. Mailing list.
Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Good range of information about spina bifida, hydrocephalus and related conditions.
BBC News - Medical Notes
- A-Z archive from the BBC News Online medical notes library, with information about many medical conditions, diseases and issues.
Bob Findlay's site
- Personal account of the experience of heart disease and undergoing a bypass graft.
British Acoustic Neuroma Association
- Patient organised charity. Brief factual information about diagnosis and treatment.
British Association of Dermatologists
- Skin facts and information on common skin complaints.
British Epilepsy Association
- Supports and campaigns on behalf of epileptics. Information on epilepsy and guidance on driving and the law. Telephone help line. Children's section. Password restricted area for medical professionals.
British Liver Trust
- UK charity with a network of support groups and a confidential telephone service. Excellent range of factual information on all types of liver disease available online.
British Lung Foundation
- A UK charity which raises funds for medical research into lung disease. Leaflets can be ordered and a support group is available. Website contains no online information.
British Lyme Disease Foundation
- Mark Greenfield is a sufferer of Lyme disease and has a useful single page site with information and links.
British Society For Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- BSPED aims to promote education and research in pediatric endocrinology. Membership is open to clinicians actively engaged in the care of children with endocrine disorders and to those conducting related research.
CMT International UK
- Support group for people with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease. Also known as Hereditary Motor Sensory Neuropathy and Peroneal Muscular Atrophy. Information available online.
- Counselling and Diagnosis In Dementia is a support group run by the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London. Fact sheets, e-mail list and chat room.
- UK based charity offering support and providing information about the various types of cardiomyopathy.
Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis Web Site
- Brief information about chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis.
Duchenne Family Support Group
- For families affected by Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Minimal information online but telephone helpline numbers supplied.
Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Support Group
- This site offers extensive information for patients and doctors, plus links.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor