Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alexander Lyall Antiques
- 18th and 19th century Georgian and Victorian furniture, plus oil and watercolour paintings.
- Wide choice of collections shown, plus diary of events and promotions. Womenswear Retailer of the Year 1996.
- A management consultancy that advises top management on issues of organisational change and strategic leadership; site describes services, resources and leadership workshops.
- The official site of this moated, mellow redbrick Tudor mansion in Long Melford. History and visitor information, with details of Tudor and 1940s re-creations.
- Manufactures horse rugs, jackets, waistcoats and jodhpurs, with many photographs and product descriptions.
- An historic and picturesque Suffolk village, with many Tudor and earlier buildings; shopping, services, what to see, where to eat, where to stay. The oldest hotel dates from 1450.
Long Melford Classifieds
- Long Melford Classifieds provides a facility similar to that of newspaper based classified ads, where people from all over the Suffolk can buy, sell and swap various goods.
Long Melford Saddlery
- Supplying equestrian and clothing accessories. Online shop available with many products listed.
Long Melford Village
- A comprehensive and detailed website about the historical Village, listing most of the businesses and providing much interactivity via the online forums, chat rooms and postcard service, also publishes a monthly newsletter.
Long Melford Village Forum
- A place for discussing anything about life in Long Melford, including shops, history and events.
Melford Fine Arts
- Oils, watercolors, picture framing, and restoration. In Long Melford, Suffolk.
- Supplies embroidered clothing to order. Includes examples of the type of garments and designs on offer.
Sandy Cooke Antiques
- Fine antique English furniture of the 17th, 18th and early 19th centuries; Queen Anne, Georgian and Regency periods. Includes details and photographs of items available.
The Hunter Gallery
- An eclectic range of contemporary paintings and sculpture from £150 - £3500
The Persian Carpet Studio
- Antique, reproduction and contemporary decorative oriental rugs, kilims and carpets, with many photographs, plus details of frequent themed exhibitions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor