Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- A small group of unique hotels in the Midlands and Northern England designed for the value conscious traveller who wants more than just a budget hotel.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Accommodation in Staffordshire
- Avaweb UK accommodation directory - Staffordshire
- Self catering holidays in a luxuriously equipped barn conversion situated near Rudyard Lake in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
- Self catering and bed and breakfast situated off the A523 between Leek and Ashbourne. Includes photos and tariff.
- A bed and breakfast in the village of Alton less than 1 mile from Alton Towers, within the Staffordshire Moorlands.
Fairfield Guest House
- Victorian home built around 1830 and situated in the centre of Barton under Needwood.
- Unique Bed and Breakfast service offered in the heart of Staffordshire.
Hawthorns Bed & Breakfast
- Located in the village of Alton, near Alton Towers theme park. Includes description of the facilities, tariff, and directions.
- Bed and breakfast guest house only 10 minutes from Alton Towers and the Peak District national park, set high overlooking the breathtaking churnet valley yet only 20 minutes from the staffordshire potteries. Located in Froghall.
- Self catering holiday cottage in Market Square, Hartington, the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park. Sleeps six, private parking and garden, two bathrooms.
- Traditional farmhouse bed and breakfast 2 miles from Alton Towers theme park. Includes a description of the facilities and tariff information.
- A small, friendly bed and breakfast just outside the Potteries in Alsager. Categorised as four diamonds by the AA and British Tourist Board.
- Hotels and guest houses.
Staffordshire Short Breaks
- Accommodation providers for tourist visiting Alton Towers and the peak district, also Staffordshire Moorlands.
The Laurels Guest House
- Situated in the small village of Oakamoor in North Staffordshire. It is just one and a half miles from Alton Towers and close by are The Peak National Park and The Potteries.
- Inn and restaurant at Blackshaw Moor. A homely family run hostelry situated in the beautiful Staffordshire Moorlands on the edge of the Peak District National Park, a traditional farmhouse style inn providing comfortable accommodation and excellent food. It stands in its own large and beautiful garden, with patios, terraces and a children's play area.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor