Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Walk Around Beeston
- Directions for a guided circular walk around Beeston (4km).
Attenborough Sailing Club
- Attenborough Sailing Club is located next to Attenborough Nature Reserve, about 4 miles south west of Nottingham.
Beeston Centurions Youth Football Club
- Youth Soccer team based in Beeston, Nottingham, UK. Participants in local amateur football leagues.
Beeston Evangelical Free Church
- Independent church affiliated to the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches (FIEC) and situated close to the University of Nottingham in the UK.
Beeston and District Civic Society
- Society encouraging the preservation, development, and improvement of amenities, and the appreciation of civic design. Includes details of walks, meetings and other events sponsored by the society.
Bramcote Community Portal
- Information about Bramcote for local people. Set up as consequence of the Bramcote millennium celebrations, with the idea that it could act as a permanent reminder of the millennium events. Provides a noticeboard for events, clubs and social groups within the area, as well as historical information.
- Young people's group based from the parish church in Bramcote. Site includes details of upcoming programmes.
Broxtowe Borough Council
- Information on the services provided by the council plus local history and economic development in this part of Nottinghamshire.
Broxtowe Liberal Democrats
- Large active local party in the East Midlands, with local news and campaign details.
Chilwell Road Methodist Church
- Based in Beeston, Nottingham. Site includes a prayer request form, which you can use to submit items to the church prayer group.
Christ Church, Chilwell
- Charismatic Anglican church based in Chilwell.
Eastwood and District
- A page about Eastwood, birthplace to the author D.H. Lawrence. Includes information on the local dialect, the town's history and the collieries and canals this part of the world is famous for.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor