Submit a site
Hadrian's Wall Path
Caravan and Campsites
Sea to Sea Cycle Route
Coast to Coast Walk
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alnwick Castle, Northumberland
- The second largest inhabited castle in England, after Windsor Castle, and home of the Percys, Earls and Dukes of Northumberland since 1309. Restored in 1750 by Robert Adam. Some information on the history of the building.
- The castle sits on a basalt outcrop overlooking the Farne Islands and Lindisfarne. It is home of the Bamburgh Castle Aviation Artefacts Museum.
Borders Gliding Club
- Based at Millfield Airfield, Northumberland between Wooler and Coldstream on the A697.
- An atmospheric English mediaeval castle continuously owned by the family of the Earls Grey and their relations since the 12th century. Offers holiday apartments, weddings, banquets.
- Freelance landscape photographers and publishers of art and photography to the tourist industry.
Counties of England
- Information for the everyday utility or recreational cyclist and for visitors touring the North East by bike.
- This dramatic defensive ruin stands overlooking the North Sea near Craster and Embleton. Initially built by Thomas, Earl of Lancaster (c1278-1322). English Heritage.
Holiday Breaks in Northumberland
- Information on a suggested tour of Northumbria with links activity and theme events organised by Challenge 2000.
Horse Riding Holidays in the North Pennines
- Horse riding and walking holidays for all, from beginners to experienced equestrians.
Kielder Water and Forest
- An excellent location for holidays and business conferences or training. The area is ideal for cycling, walking, fishing, boating and watersports.
Kimmerston Riding Centre in Northumberland
- Horse rides and riding holidays in the breathtaking Cheviot Hills and on the beaches of the enigmatic Holy Island - hunting, self-catering, teenage residential holidays and other accommodation available.
Kmbykm: Northumberland, United Kingdom Highway and Travel Information
- Travel information and links to guide books covering the area.
Milfield Country Cafe
North East Coast - A Directory of Services
- A collection of services and information about the North East Coast of Northumberland, England.
North Northumberland - England's 'Secret Kingdom'
- Travel information for visitors to Northumberland's ' Secret Kingdom' and area rich in scenery, ancient castles and culture. Accommodation directory, details of castles and the Heritage coast including Holy Island as well as, events, walks and folklore.
North Northumberland Holiday Information
- Holiday information site for travellers to North Northumberland, England, UK. Contains attractions, events, walks and accommodation details.
North Northumberland Online
- Featuring Bamburgh, Lindisfarne (Holy Island), Alnwick and Berwick. Tourist information, accommodation and services listings. Photographs of the area and check out the beautiful beaches section.
- Local history and information.
- A visitor, tourist and accommodation guide for Northumberland. Covers Northumbrian history, sightseeing, attractions, castles, museums, walking and self catering holiday cottages.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor