Submit a site
Restaurants and Bars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Bed and breakfast close to the city centre.
- Travel guide for Norwich.
Harvey House Guest House
- Comfortable, centrally heated, family run guest house. Situated on the east side of the city, two miles from the centre and approximately one mile from the train station, this guest house is ideally suited to those who want an accessible place to stay.
Linden Guest House
- Bed and breakfast close to the University of East Anglia and Norwich City.
- Hotels and guest houses, many offering exclusive discounts.
Norwich Hotel Directory
- Offers availability checking and reservation service for hotels in Norwich.
Norwich, The Old City
- Tourist guide, history and attractions with pages for ex-pats and locals.
- Bed and breakfast close to Norwich with facilities for disabled visitors.
Old Hall Farm
- Affordable bed and breakfast accommodation in a recently restored seventeenth century farmhouse, situated in the heart of Norfolk's Broadland.
Pearl Continental Hotel
- City centre hotel, 1/4 mile from the railway and yachting station, 4 miles from Norwich Airport. With easy access to Norwich inner and outer ring roads and southern bypass Restaurant offering a wide variety of dishes. Well stocked bar.
- Specialise in travel to Dubai, the U.A.E and the Middle East. Offer all holiday packages alongside flight only and accommodation only, business travel and tours.
- Located in Norwich, within eighteen miles of the nearest coast and only seven miles from the Norfolk Broads.
Salle Moor Hall Holiday Accommodation
- Holiday cottage available to rent in the Norfolk Broads at Salle Moor Hall. Relax and enjoy the norfolk countryside and broads in the gate cottage.
- Provides bed and breakfast and self-contained accommodation at Heath Bungalow, Blofield, Norwich.
The Oaklands Hotel
- A stylish hotel based in Norwich in the heart of East Anglia for both the leisure traveller and the business traveller. Information about the region.
The Old Rectory Hotel
- 18th century English Tourist Board graded category 3 for disabled visitors and three crown commended. At Crostwick, 4 miles North of Norwich.
The Woolpack Inn
- 18th century inn with old oak beams. All rooms have en-suite bathroom, colour television, tea and coffee making facilities.
Yew Tree Guest House
- A welcoming guest house close to the centre of Norwich, with easy access to the idyllic Norfolk Broads.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor