Submit a site
Restaurants and Bars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Architecture in East Anglia
- An illustrated guide from Eastern Counties Newspapers Group to historic buildings and architects of Norwich as well as local building materials and methods.
- Situated in historic Tombland, this venue offers numerous styles of live bands, discos and dancing.
- Independent film theatre with a diverse range of films and film related activities including guest speakers and film workshops.
- A small venue offering a wide range of live music and dance nights. Weekends feature both local performers as well as touring bands.
- A guide to entertainment, leisure and tourism in Norwich and the surrounding area.
- What's on and how to get involved at the Maddermaket Theatre.
Norwich Arts Centre
- Venue aiming to provide access to, encourage participation in and promote a broad and challenging programme of performing and media arts.
Norwich Aviation Museum
- Offers visitors a nostalgic look at the aeronautical history of Norwich and Norfolk.
- News, reviews and performance program as well as information on the function facilities available.
Norwich Pub Pages
- Providing information on Norwich pub culture including a list of searchable pubs, with a page dedicated to each.
- The one-stop entertainment guide for Norwich and surrounding area. Information is available on pubs, clubs and restaurants.
- Modern private club offering members and guests the highest standards of food and service in an exclusive environment.
Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts
- Within the internationally renowned Sainsbury building you will find a myriad of art including works by Picasso, Bacon and Henry Moore. You can also relax in the Gallery Cafe or restaurant.
Strangers' Hall Museum
- One of the oldest buildings in Norwich, this museum exhibits the social history of Britain through collections representing domestic life, costumes and textiles, dolls and toys, and children's books.
The Assembly House
- Historic venue offering various function facilities including rooms for conference hire, weddings, dances and restaurant.
- Candle workshop making novelty, scented, religious and animal candles in a traditional riverside setting on the River Bure. Visitors can also get involved in workshops and activities.
The Original Norwich Ghost and Horror Walk
- An entertaining and highly informative walk around the beautiful city of Norwich during which you will learn of the ghosts and ghouls that roam to city.
The Plantation Garden
- These historic gothic Gardens are situated in one of the busiest parts of Norwich and open to the public throughout the summer.
- Family run function hall offering a wide range of events and facilities, from cabaret to 70's disco.
- Run by the University of East Anglia Students Union, this venue offers indie music nights. The weekend all-nighters are particularly popular.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor