Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The reconstructed Shakespeare's Globe on London's Bankside, including Theatre, Education and Exhibition departments.
- Local group of the London Cycling Campaign
- Information on arts and other events in the borough
- Annual autumn arts festival in the north of the borough.
Southwark Information Centre
- Southwark's tourist information centre near London Bridge station
- A thriving professional studio just five minutes walk from Shakespeare's Globe.
St George's Roman Catholic Cathedral
- Collection of international modern art from 1900 to the present day, housed in the former Bankside Power Station in North Southwark.
The Ivy House
- Full listings of what's occurring at the club, including karaoke every Friday and Sunday nights, and acoustic club with Hank Dogs every Wednesday night.
The Rose Theatre Trust
- Built in 1587 by Philip Henslowe, the Rose was the first theatre on London's Bankside
Tom Blau Gallery
- Photographic gallery named after the founder of the Camera Press agency
Vinopolis - City of Wine
- Wine attraction near Borough Market and Bankside
- Professional and independent advice on planning, environmental and regeneration issues
- Art consultancy and art gallery
- Local news from the South London Press
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor