Recreation and Sports
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A traverse of the Thames Basin
- An account of a walk from Greenwich to Hampstead Heath via Docklands, Limehouse, the Regency Canal and Camden. Includes an homage to Phyliss Pearsall, the author of the London A-Z, maps, photos and lots of interesting facts.
Barnet YHA Local Group
- Escape from the London area at weekends! We organise walking weekends away, staying in YHA accommodation, and also local Sunday walks.
Blackheath Ramblers - South East London
- Offer a walk on each Saturday and Sunday of the year, and on Bank Holiday Mondays if a leader is available.
Central London Outdoor Group
- An outdoor and social activity group, aimed at persons aged 20 to 40 living in or near to London. The focus is on walking but other activities include cycling and camping.
Croydon HF Rambling Club
- Arrange monthly walks of around 10 miles in length. Membership and contact details and walks programme.
Havering & East London Ramblers
- Organise a range of walks, mid-week and weekends. Includes contact details. Membership area Barking and Dagenham, Havering, and Newham .
London Group of the Long Distance Walkers Association
- Walks programme, contacts and related information .
London Walking Forum
- A London-based organisation which is currently developing an exciting plan to link together London's open spaces to create a 2000 km network of walks.
Ramblers' Association Inner London Area
- Details of organised walks in and around London and area news. Umbrella group for several walking groups in the area.
Thames Valley Long Distance Walkers Association
- Cover a large area west of London and have a programme of walks to suit everyone. Walks programme and contact details .
The Ramblers Association: Southeast England
- Information about local walking groups in the area.
West London Group Ramblers' Association
- Organise walks from 5 to 12 miles on most saturdays and sundays and some midweek events. Contact details and walks programme .
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor