Submit a site
Restaurants and Bars
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Art gallery in Primrose Hill.
- Contemporary art gallery.
Camden Arts Centre
- Venue for contemporary art and educational activity.
- One of the more adventurous London choirs. The choir performs regularly at St Marys, Primrose Hill and at Hampstead Parish Church.
Camden People's Theatre
- Fringe theatre, with a community and education department.
- Members club for music, advertising and film professionals.
Chalk Farm Gallery
- Ceramics, glass, jewellery, paintings, contemporary art, regular exhibitions.
- Charity that provides an art resource in the community, support for disability arts, and offers exhibition, studio, rehearsal and workshop spaces.
- Nightclub in Camden Town.
English Folk Dance and Song Society
- Aims to encourage folk traditions through concerts, dances and other events. Includes resources, publications and links.
- The Everyman Cinema Club in Hampstead, London shows classic films and quality first release in unsurpassed surroundings.
- 20th Century fine photography, vintage, modern and editioned prints.
- New writing producing theatre, which holds six to eight new plays a year in a 174-seat auditorium.
- Club featuring wide range of jazz performances, with dining and monthly jazz dance sessions.
KBY @ Camden Monarch
- Club hosting metal, emo, hardcore and punk bands every Sunday.
London International Gallery of Children's Art
- Displays work from children around the world, and holds workshops in music, dance, drama and writing.
Open Air Theatre, Regent's Park
- Presents Shakespeare plays, and other productions, between May and September.
The Barfly Club
- Long standing 'new bands' venue.
- Arts, music and film production facility being developed in the derelict St Paul's Hospital on Endell Street.
- Contemporary dance school and theatre.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor