Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Rock Garden
- Covent Garden. Live music, and large portions of British or Oriental food. Menus, forthcoming bands and DJs, and a children's section.
The Toucan Pub London
- Carlisle Street, W1. Guinness pub with Celtic music. History, location, Irish whiskey menu.
The Trafalgar Tavern
- Greenwich, SE10. Built in 1837, on a site of an old inn; it was once traditional for a Chancellor of the Exchequer to lunch on whitebait here before a Budget. Menus, pictures, contact info.
- Notting Hill. Astrologically-themed restaurant. Sample menus, location maps, and astrological information.
- St James's, SW1Y. English restaurant, famous for seafood, game, oysters, smoked salmon and lobsters. History, menu, seasonal specialities, and recipes.
- Hammersmith Road, W14. Iranian-persian restaurant; open late every night. Menus, location, reviews.
- London's live online restaurant reservations system -The only real-time, computer-to-computer restaurant booking service in UK.
- Famous London restaurants in Baker street, Brixton and Clapham.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor