Recreation and Sports
Submit a site
Avon Valley Path
South Downs Way
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Ramblers Association Group. Includes membership and contact details, walks programme and events .
BWF Permanent Trails
- Route descriptions and contacts concerning two walks from the British Walking Federation .
Calleva Ramblers Association
- The group's area is centered in the triangle between Basingstoke, Reading and Newbury. Includes contact details .
FCOG - Farnborough & Camberley Outdoor Group - UK
- Farnborough & Camberley Outdoor Group - FCOG is a well established loosely knit group of people, mostly in our twenties and thirties, who share an interest in a range of outdoor activities. We frequently have weekends away for walking and also for windsurfing, cycling, scrambling and climbing. On Bank Holiday weekends we try to go further afield to interesting areas of the country.
Long Distance Footpaths
- A network of seven long-distance paths, in addition to the South Downs Way national trail. These routes greatly enhance the opportunities for walkers wishing to explore the best of Hampshire's countryside.
The Basingstoke Canal Walk
- This towpath trail is a permissive footpath which stretches 33½ miles from Penny Bridge to its junction with the river Wey at Woodham.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor