Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Ann Day Gallery and Coffee Shop
- Featuring original watercolours by local artist Ann Day from cottage gardens, seascape, landscape and farm animals.
Beaminster Chamber of Trade
- Current and historical town, community and business information.
- Annual nine day festival celebrating arts and music.
Cranes of Beaminster
- Independent retail grocer with 8000+ specialist and everyday products.
Donovan Atyeo - Accountancy and Taxation services
- Tax, accountancy, payroll and general financial advice and services for people living, working or even just visiting in the Beaminster area.
Elder & Froy
- Chartered surveyors, residential lettings and property management. Specialists in the West Dorset area.
K. & M. Hobby Ceramics / Model Trees
- KM Trees: model trees for wargames, model railways and scale model projects. -- KM Hobby Ceramics: producing, selling, and evening classes for making, a large variety of beautiful everyday ceramics.
K.W.Hurford - Television, Video, Audio & Satellite
- K.W.Hurford, independent Television, Audio and Satellite sales, repairs and installation.
Marquis Model Flying Club
- Welcomes new members and follows all BMFA safety codes. Powered aircraft from a grass airfield and gliders from various slopes and hills in the area.
Minster Dental Health Centre
- Preventative, corrective and specialist dental treatment.
Peter Brook - Residential Estate Agents
- Independent Estate Agent specializing in the sale of properties in Beaminster and the surrounding villages.
- Two bedroom holiday cottage (sleeps 4) with TV, washing machine, gas central heating and a small garden area.
TV Aerials at Tower Hill Technical Services
- Design installation and commissioning of large Television and Satellite distribution networks, Microwave links, P.M.R Antennas or simple one off aerial and satellite systems.
The Bridge House Hotel - Beaminster
- Ideally located for touring the West Dorset area, with the coast only minutes away, the hotel dates from around the 13th century and features a beautiful walled garden, beamed ceilings and large fireplaces.
- Voluntary, charitable and other non-commercial clubs, societies and organizations in and around Beaminster.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor