Submit a site
Restaurants and Bars
Caravan and Campsites
Sea to Sea Cycle Route
Coast to Coast Walk
Hadrian's Wall Path
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Camping at Fisherground: Tel - 01946 723 349
- Fisherground Campsite - camping for families in the beautiful valley of Eskdale. Camp fires, adventure playground, rafting pond, full toilet block facilities. A little peace of Lake District.
Hidden Britain Centres ... off the beaten track
- Hidden Britain Centres help you discover and explore the fascinating wealth of landscape, history, culture, food and community life in undiscovered parts of Cumbria.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Good Guide
- Valerie Abraham is a qualified and registered Blue Badge Guide. She will take you on leisurely rambles, show you wonderful sights and, over quiet conversations, discuss them with you. Poets and Plants are two of Val Abraham's passions.
Clearview - Walking Holiday in the Lake District
- Walking holidays in the Lake District for Dutch visitors (include Dutch speaking guide).
Cumbria Tourist Guides
- An association of professionally trained guides, all of whom hold the coveted Blue Badge for Cumbria and have a great love and in-depth knowledge of Cumbria and the English Lake District.
Englands Lake Country
- Information on bed and breakfast, hostels, touring, motels, hotels, campgrounds, excursions and history for those wishing to plan a vacation in the area.
Eskapade - Lake District Tours and Activities
- Day tours of the Lake District combining local knowledge, style, comfort and modern luxury motor vehicles.
- Visit local places of interest, walk, shop. Tour in comfort in the luxury mountain Voyager.
Kidsnet -: Family Days Out in Cumbria
- Family days out listing, where to go, what to do, what's on for children, tours, visits, activities, and events.
Mountain Goat Holidays and Tours
- Mini-coach tours carry you over mountain passes, through wild and remote valleys, past lonely hamlets and lakes to seek out Englands most beautiful and spectacular scenery.
- Horse riding holidays in Cumbria and Saddleback Trails offer holidays for horse and rider. Bring your own horse or hire one.
The Dales Way
- Essential information for anyone intending to undertake this long distance trail in Northern England, between Ilkley, West Yorkshire and Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria.
The English Lake District Japan Forum
- A proactive private and public sector partnership dedicated to maintaining and increasing the numbers of Japanese visitors to the Lake District area.
Tours of Discovery
- High quality walking holidays and driver-guided tours of Cumbria and Yorkshire, along with other UK locations.
- Public transport information for Cumbria and the Lake District.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor