Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Cumbria Alcohol and Drug Advisory Service
- A site for Cumbrian residents who are experiencing problems caused by drugs and alcohol, or who require information about the subject, and employers who may need advice on formulating and implementing workplace policies.
Cumbria Fire Service
- Force aims are to protect and serve the communities of the County . Provides details of training services, a selection of recent incidents, careers and vacancies, and a photo gallery .
Cumbria Stress Information Network
- Life in Cumbria can be stressful. Cumbria Stress Information Network can help, providing information and contacts to support organisations.
- An NHS sponsored magazine aimed at young adults in the West Cumbria are of the UK, covering topics including sexual health, drugs, and teenage pregnancy.
Hariett Holiday Centre for Young People
- Low-cost self-catering accommodation for groups of up to 18 people, with access/facilities for people with a disability. The Duddon Estuary is a site of international importance for flora and fauna, including many wading birds, rare orchids, butterflies, toads and newts. The Centre was set up in 1982 by the sculptor Josefina de Vasconcellos, MBE.
Health Info - the Site for Healthy Living in North Cumbria
- Health Info, from the North Cumbria Health Action Zone (HAZ) is a special community health initiative, designed to help improve health and to reduce inequalities in health, especially in isolated rural areas. HAZ brings organisations and individuals together to work for better health in its wider sense.
- Online resource for Communicable Disease Control and Environmental Health in North Cumbria. Intended for anyone with a personal or professional interest in communicable disease control.
North Cumbria HA
- Contains information about the various aspects of the Authority's role.
North Cumbria Health Portal
- The Information for Health programme requires Health Information for the Public. This site intends to create a "population informed" and provides access to all health information in North Cumbria.
West Cumbria Heart and Angina Support Group
- A local registered charity seeking to support those who suffer from the effects of heart disease and Angina. This site provides details of the groups aims as well as important contact information.
puffofsmoke.co.uk - the Anti-Smoking Website
- The anti smoking website for young people. Discussion forum, health facts, where to go for support and advice. Set up in conjunction with North Cumbria Health Action Zone.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor