Submit a site
Cumbria College of Art and Design
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A Roman Catholic mixed secondary school. The school takes in day pupils in addition to boarders.
- Offers a range of courses for 16 years and above students.
Carlisle and District U3A
- Details of the activities and interest groups run by the University of the Third Age. This open learning organisation is open to retired and semi-retired people over the age of 50.
Findmeit at Skiddle - The Big Student Website
- Student website with loads of useful information, discounts, guide and what's happening. An independent website for students of all ages whether studying for A levels or already at college or university.
Lime House School - Dalston
- Private boarding school for juniors and seniors, also specialising in dyslexic pupils, at Dalston near Carlisle.
- An 11- 18 co-educational comprehensive school sited on the outskirts of the historic border city of Carlisle, which draws its pupils from the surrounding housing estates.
- Catholic school within the state sector for students aged 11-18 from north-east Cumbria, both Catholics and those who are seeking an education based on Catholic principles.
Norman Street Primary School
- One of Carlisle's finest primary schools located in the heart of the city centre.
St Aidans School
- City centre comprehensive with nearly 1000 pupils. Formed from Robert Fergusons Secondary School and the County High School for Girls. Information on curriculum and school term dates can be found on the site.
St Monica's Independent Catholic Primary School
- St Monicas was established in 1985 and provides private primary education for 4 to 11 year olds.
The University Campus, Carlisle
- Offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Think Global Institute
- A global e-alliance of academic, environmental, and industrial interests. They provide research, educational and information resources for objective views on local and global environmental issues.
- One of the oldest schools in the UK. Situated in the City Centre.
Welton County Primary School
- Carlisle, Cumbria.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor