Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Luxury self-catering holiday accommodation in converted barns, close to Camel Trail. Set in superb wooded countryside, quiet location, near beaches.
- Converted 18th Century Grade II listed Water Mill, which sleeps 6 and offers an unusual and peaceful holiday destination in Cornwall.
Cornish Holiday Cottage
- Sleeps 4. Includes information and photographs of the property.
Homeleigh Farm, Chapel Amble
- Holiday accommodation to ETB 4 Key Highly Commended standard. Traditional stone cottages and a flat open all year, sleeping up to six adults/children. Pets very welcome.
The Olde House
- Part of Penpont Farm. Describes accommodations, activities, fees, directions and contact information.
Trevyvyan Cottage, St Kew
- The cottage offers comfortable self-catering accommodation for four-five people. It has modern facilities, including a new bathroom, as well as original features, such as an open fire, and low-beamed ceilings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor