Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
3 Cheriton House
- One bedroom first floor flat in the heart of St Ives. Close to the shops, entertainment, galleries, museums, and the beaches.
Bala Barn: Holiday accommodation near Zennor
- Features a brief history and photographs.
Baywatch, St Ives
- Two bedroom flat at Carbis Bay a few miles from St Ives.
Ben Bowers, St Ives
- Self catering holiday village offers wide open spaces. The Rafters family club has entertainment for all the family. Just minutes away are a choice of safe, sandy, beaches. St Ives is 3 miles away.
Chy Mor and Premier Apartments
- Luxury apartments with uninterrupted sea views. Situated deep in the heart of St Ives.
- Includes directions and photographs of the property.
Cornish Riviera Holidays
- Company providing a selection of self catering properties in St. Ives.
Harbour View - St. Ives
- Harbour View consists of 4 self-contained holiday apartments, directly on the sea in St Ives.
- Grade II listed family house available for holiday rental. Sleeps up to 8 in friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Central for all beaches, galleries.
- The development of eight luxury apartments is situated in a quiet wooded lane just off the main St. Ives Road. They are only a 15-20 minute walk to the beautiful Carbis Bay beach and within easy reach of other local beaches.
Sandbank Holidays, St Ives
- Self catering accommodation near Hayle on St Ives Bay, these holiday apartments and bungalows are set in their own gardens near the beaches.
Seabreeze Holiday Cottage
- Newly renovated and interior designed holiday cottage in the heart of St. Ives conservation area for rent all year round.
St Gothian Cottage, St Ives
- Self-catering accommodation in Gwithian near St Ives. Sleeps up to 6 plus travel cot. Electricity & full central heating are included in the rates.
St Ives Holidays
- Agents for around 200 cottages, houses and flats, in the picturesque old fishing village of St Ives.
- Beautifully decorated flat for two/three persons. Stunning views over St Ives. Close to beaches and Galleries.
The Old Primary School
- Character cottage at former Victorian School. Sleeps 4. Conveniently located in lovely, unspoilt village between St Ives and Penzance. Outstanding views of St Michael's Mount and surrounding countryside.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor