Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Friendly, relaxing family run hotel, near beach, shops and stations. French spoken.
Chy an Albany Hotel, St Ives
- Occupies an position overlooking the bay and is 200 yards from the sands of Porthminster Beach. The hotel is family run and offers a relaxing informal holiday.
Chy-an-Creet Hotel, St Ives
- Licensed private hotel in a house with character and space. Just 10 minutes from the sandy beaches. Ground floor rooms are available and all nine rooms have en-suite showers and WC. Free parking in their own car park.
Count House, St. Ives
- Nine comfortably furnished guest rooms, all of which are en-suite and individually decorated.
Dunmar Hotel, St Ives
- A friendly hotel located in the town and just a few moments away from the beach, bus and rail stations.
- Includes local information and prices.
Noahs Inn free house pub for cornish golf, fishing holidays
- Freehouse hotel restaurant. Features a site search facility.
Porthminster Hotel, St Ives
- A luxury hotel overlooking the beach. It is family run, and the friendliness of staff and the efficiency of service are often remarked upon by guests.
Regent Hotel, St Ives
- A hotel offering views over the bay and harbour, and within easy reach of travel facilities. All the bedrooms have colour TV, tea making facilities, radio alarm clocks, hairdriers and most rooms enjoy a view.
- Close to Tate gallery. Includes a tariff, directions and local information.
Skidden House Hotel
- Two star hotel, every room is en-suite, and is equipped with its own telephone, radio and television, as well as facilities for making tea and coffee. in St Ives.
Sloop Inn, St Ives
- Set overlooking the harbour, very comfortable ensuite rooms with glorious views. Shellfish is a speciality.
The Old Vicarage Hotel
- 140-year-old Victorian Rectory is set in its own secluded grounds. Now with every modern convenience, it still retains the charm and features of the late 19th Century.
- Situated close to the major beaches and attractions, with panoramic views over Porthmeor beach, and across St Ives Bay to Godrevy lighthouse.
Tregorran Hotel, Carbis Bay
- Situated overlooking the bay, a pathway from the garden leads down to a beach. Facilities available for families, including a multi gym, outdoor heated pool and a games room. The bedrooms are en-suite.
- An original coaching house. Includes an enquiry form and a description of the accommodation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor