Travel and Tourism
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Anchorage House Guest Lodge
- Impressive five star accommodation in St Austell.
Bugle Inn, Bugle
- A traditional family pub,located between St. Austell and Bodmin on the A391. All accommodation is ensuite and includes colour TV, tea and coffee making facilities.
Carlyon Bay Hotel, St Austell
- 72 bedrooms provide every comfort for the guest and de-luxe rooms offer a range of additional luxuries. It is a 4 star hotel with sea views over the bay.
Cliff Head Hotel, St. Austell
- Built as a prestigious hotel at Carlyon Bay in 1934 by a local tradesman, it has enjoyed many years in the hands of private ownership. Situated in a private road, it has undergone extensive refurbishment.
Porth Avallen Hotel - Welcome
- Features corporate facilities and weddings.
Porthavallen Hotel, St. Austell
- At Carlyon Bay, and approached by a private coastal road, the hotel stands in several acres of private gardens. It specialises in weddings and functions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor