Submit a site
Isles of Scilly
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alcoholics Anonymous in Cornwall
- A fellowship of men and women who share their experience and strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
Carn Brea Mining Society
- Formed in 1974 with the aims of encouraging interests in mining and particularly committed to the preservation of mining sites and their associated buildings. Includes details of projects and forthcoming events.
Cornish Heritage - Ertach Kernewek
- Promotes local culture. Features local news and a guest book.
- Mineral Collectors information.
Cornish National Minority Report
- This report was produced with the financial help of a grant from the Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust and concludes that the Cornish have a distinct historic identity.
Cornish Solidarity Policy Statement
- A cross party organization, made up of people from all walks of life, who firmly believe that our politicians have failed us.
- John and Sandy Colby explore the pre-history, history and culture of Cornwall. Includes geology, landscape, archaeology, Celts, Romans, mining and food. Sites to visit and bibliography.
Cornwall Community Health Council
- Local independent health watchdog. It has a simple function, which is to keep under review the operation of the health service as it affects Cornwall. It does this by visiting NHS facilities, and talking to patients and staff.
- Advice, information and counseling service for young people in Cornwall aged 14 to 25. There are 'drop-in' centres at Bodmin, Camborne and St. Austell.
- An e-mail group that discusses all aspects of wildlife conservation in Cornwall - one of the few remote areas left in England.
Cornwall against Globalisation egroup
- Features a local message board.
- Comprehensive genealogy and local history research site for Cornwall. It is part of the WorldGenWeb Project.
Devon & Cornwall Autistic Community Trust
- Service provider for people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders (ASD), delivers an extensive range of high quality services to people of all ages, working toward the day when all people with ASD have their individual needs met with appropriate services.
Devon & Cornwall Police Force - Home Page
Fine Art Cornwall
- Traditional Cornish art by artists from the Newlyn and St Ives schools. Originals and prints for sale.
- An advertising dominated site about Cornish folklore.
Learning Disabilities Day Services
- The Heather Lane nursery is community horticultural project which provides a place where adults with learning disabilities can contribute to a working environment.
- The maritime histiry of Cornwall. Features a book list and local links.
- Village on the outskirts of Falmouth and Penryn fighting a landfill development on its doorstep.
- Local portal featuring news and weather.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor