Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Future for Daresbury
- The site features information on the ongoing campaign to secure a future for Daresbury laboratory after the closure of the SRS.
All Saints Hale Barns with Ringway
- Parish church in the Diocese of Chester. Includes a calendar of events, photo album and details of services.
All Saints' Church, Daresbury
- People, activities, services, events, parish magazine and connection to Alice in Wonderland. Includes pictures of the Lewis Carroll memorial window, and the font where he was baptised.
- Some images of and information about the village of Ashton, near Chester.
Crewe and Nantwich Community Plan
- Information on the work of the community plan action Groups.
Disley Baptist Church
- Includes weekly schedule, monthly diary, coming events, and information for youth.
Friends of Hatchmere
- Site promoting the campaign to maintain public access to Hatchmere Lake, Cheshire
Helsby Methodist Church
- A friendly Cheshire Methodist Church.
Holmes Chapel Eye
- News and views of life in a Cheshire village as seen through the eyes of The Villager. Comments with feed back from the community and surrounding areas.
- The local site for information about Longdendale and the surrounding area.
- Community web site for Middlewich, Sproston, Byley and surrounding villages in Cheshire providing information on local shops, companies, clubs etc with forums, events guide.
Residents Against the Plant
- Campaign to stop the proposed development of Byley Airfield into a ground gas storage and processing plant. Includes related links.
St. Boniface Church
- Located in Bunbury, England. Includes information about the church and its beliefs. Details of forthcoming events, pictures, and minutes from recent meetings.
- Group of bulletin boards for ex pupils of schools in Alsager and South Cheshire.
The Cheshire Residential Homes Trust
- Charitable, non-profit trust, providing high-quality residential care for the more active elderly. Run three homes, in Northwich, Macclesfield and the Wirral.
- A Cheshire village and vibrant local community. This is a one stop shop for all that Wrenbury has to offer in terms of facilities and activities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor