Submit a site
Huntingdon Life Sciences
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Befriend a Child
- This site is intended to provide information about befriending children. A point of contact to find a local organisation or for organisations to find voluteers.
- An introduction to Oliver Cromwell (1599-1658), his life and significance, highlighting organisations and events commemorating the 400th anniversary of his birth an Huntingdon on April 25th 1599. Links to other sites of interest.
- Campaign against proposals to develop Alconbury airfield as an integrated road/rail/air freight centre.
Huntingdon Record Office
- An A-Z guide to the types of document held here.
Huntingdonshire Community Church
- Lively charismatic church, meeting at the Performing Arts Centre, Hinchingbrooke on Sunday mornings. Also offers Alpha courses and children's activities.
Huntingdonshire Family History Society
- Aims to provide links between people interested in families of the old County of Huntingdonshire and to provide a forum for local people interested in genealogy.
Huntingdonshire Local History Society
- Runs monthly lectures and research programmes relating to this historic county. Site includes information on forthcoming events and details of a fund for encouraging research into the county's history.
- A society upholding and championing the traditional County of Huntingdonshire.
- Meeting point for alumni of Huntingdon Grammar School (now Hinchingbrooke School). The school counts Samuel Pepys amongst its alumni, although you won't meet him at this web page...
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor