Submit a site
Black and Ethnic
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Bristol Civic Society
- Details of programme of meetings and events.
Bristol Family History Research Guide
- Guide into researching your family history in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- A community based site, aiming to link together local people and businesses by providing online community services
- An interactive Bristol community with chat room and message boards. Photographs.
Gay in Bristol
- Gay information and reference site for Bristol residents and visitors
George Muller Foundation
- Permanent and temporary shelter for children and seniors. Information on projects. Museum and archives available at Cotham House by prior appointment.
Home Farm Trust
- A national charity based in Bristol for people with learning disabilities.
- The Kebele cafe online activism discussion forum.
Retired and Senior Volunteer Programme (RSVP)
- RSVP is a part of the national charity Community Service Volunteers (CSV). These pages are particularly concerned with the work of the West Region of RSVP.
Southville L.E.T.S. Group
- Skills, services or even goods are offered in this exchange system.
- Online Chat and message boards for Bristolians.
The Greater Bristol Foundation
- Community foundation providing a long-term source of support for charitable activity in the Bristol area.
The Sofa Project
- Charity recycling home appliances and furniture to low income households in the Bristol area. Free delivery and collection.
UNISON Central Bristol Health Branch
- The union for health workers in Central Bristol. Membership benefits and range, stewards' network, youth section, newsletter and who's who.
- Voluntary Organisations Standing Conference on Urban Regeneration. Improving the quality and equality of life for people in Bristol.
West of England Centre for Integrated Living
- Based in Knowle West, WECIL provides services to disabled people in South Gloucestershire, North Somerset or Bath and North East Somerset, who wish to live in the community.
Windmill Hill City Farm
- Information about the work of the farm, cafe, community education, play centre, and adventure playground.
- The official FAQ for the newsgroup alt.bristol.
i-Contact Video Network, Bristol
- Support and information network for those involved with video journalism and activism, and community or alternative video.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor