Business and Economy
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abbeyfield Society home page
- Abbeyfield is a national (UK) charity providing housing with care to older people.
Aksa Housing Association, Ltd.
- Set up to increase housing opportunities in Oldham, UK.
Anglia Housing Group
- A group of housing associations working in East Anglia and covering a range of needs, including Foyer provision.
Ashiana Housing Association
- Working in northwest England, primarily providing housing and related services to the minority and ethnic communities.
- Provides housing and care, meeting the needs of the Asian community in Birmingham.
B + N Housing
- Managing over 13,000 houses in the north of England and with a small presence in the south east.
Banks of the Wear Ltd
- A not-for-profit provider of homes to rent, and a community development agency in the north of England.
Beaver Housing Society
- Registered social landlords covering London and South East England. Low cost social housing, sheltered accommodation, student housing, shared home ownership schemes, and urban renewal.
Beth Johnson Housing Group
- Homes to rent, shared ownership and purchase in Cheshire, Shropshire and Staffordshire.
Birmingham Civic Housing Association
- Provider of houses and flats for rent in Birmingham, UK.
Black Country Housing and Community Services Group
- Black Country Housing and Community Services Group provide houses for rent, energy efficient house design with reduced environmental impact and community development in Sandwell and Dudley.
Bourne Housing Society
- Manager of 1,700 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes in London and the South East.
Bournville Village Trust
- Housing association in Birmingham and Shropshire specialising in development, communities, supported housing, special needs and urban regeneration.
Broadland Housing Association
- Provides affordable homes to rent in East Anglia. All types of housing let to those in housing need. Has grown since 1963 to 3000 dwellings.
Broomleigh Housing Association
- Registered social landlords offering large number of affordable homes and sheltered accommodation in Bromley and Croydon, London. Includes job vacancies.
- Affordable accessible care, and services, for older people of limited means. Covers nursing and residential homes, sheltered housing and community care in and around Bristol, UK.
Cairn Housing Association
- Provide a wide range of housing across Scotland, covering many needs groups. Site includes on-line annual report.
Chartered Institute of Housing
- The Chartered Institute of Housing is the professional body for people working in housing. We take a leading role in promoting the provision and management of good quality, affordable housing.
Clydebank Housing Association
- Established by local residents in 1984 to improve housing. Information about the association, news, annual report (PDF format), contact details (including emergency repair contacts) and location map, online tenant satisfaction survey form.
Collingwood Housing Association
- Providing better quality managed homes throughout the North West. Includes details of homes available to rent at present.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor