Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Expedition to Beerenberg - Page 1 of 3
- Facts, pictures and a nice hike to the top of the volcano.
Beerenberg - Jan Mayen
- Information about Beerenberg, a stratovolcano, is the northern-most active subaerial volcano on Earth
Beerenberg Volcano - Jan Mayen
- Pictures of the northernmost active volcano on earth under its ice shield during a french scientific survey of the Beerenberg volcano.
- Welcome to Jan Mayen, Norway.
Encarta® Interactive World Atlas Online: 125, 125
- Jan Mayen.
Flag of Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- Provides a flag for these 2 countries, among with useful information about them.
- Geomagnetic data from the Auroral Observatory (Nordlysobservatoriet) Faculty of Science, University of Tromsø, Norway
Ham Radio Online - DX-pedition to Jan Mayen
- A personal collection of photographs of people, buildings, and natural features. (In English and Norwegian)
Jan Mayen - Britannica.com
- Short article from Encyclopædia Britannica.
Jan Mayen Cruise JM3
- Multidisciplinary project bringing together scientists from 40 universities and research institutes throughout Europe. This major oceanographic initiative carried out within the framework of the Marine Science and Technology (MAST) Programme of the European Union aims to study the biogeochemical fluxes and processes occurring along the European continental shelf.
Jan Mayen, Norway Forecast
- From Weather Underground
- Information on LORAN-C Station Jan-Mayen, Norway.
Map of Jan Mayen
Map of Jan Mayen Island
- Small map, 1997. A tiny island, owned by Norway, located in the Atlantic north of Iceland.
Norwegian Polar Institute
- The Norwegian Polar Institute is Norway's central institution for research, environmental monitoring and mapping of the polar regions. The Institute is the Norwegian authorities' consultant and supplier of knowledge, and contributes to the best possible administration of Norwegian polar areas. Covers Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Vidar's Jan Mayen Page
- Pictures and other information from this researcher in Jan Mayen.
Wolfgang Reinelt - Jan Mayen pictures
- Going home (02/08/1998-11/08/1998).
World Factbook 1999 on Jan Mayen
- From the CIA, the map is old and not up to date.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor