Submit a site
Arts and Entertainment
Business and Economy
Maps and Views
News and Media
Guides and Directories
Travel and Tourism
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
2nd Conference on Public Health Research in the Baltic Countries
- Aims to strengthen collaboration between Baltic countries in public health research by discussing health care reforms and strategies, exchanging ideas and examining results of current health policy and strategy.
Association for the Advancement of Baltic Studies
- The 17th Conference of the Association for the Advancement of Baltic Studies (AABS) will take place at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. June 15-17, 2000.
- Transregional Structural Concepts for a Baltic Subregion: Berlin, Brandenburg, Szczecin and Skane.
Baltic Sea Secretariat for Youth Affairs
- Youth exchanges and cooperation in the Baltic Sea area.
Baltinfo - Council of the Baltic Sea States
Pro Baltica Forum e.V.
- An organization representing a group of companies, institutions and individuals aiming at promoting cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
Yalta and the Baltic Countries
- An article examines the impact of the Yalta Conference (1945) on the fate of the Baltic nations.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor