Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Information about the activities of the European Students' Forum (AEGEE) in Southeastern Europe and about Balkan issues.
After the Rain - How the West Lost the East
- Articles and essays focusing on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (primarily the Balkans) published in various periodicals.
Balkan Info Home
- Links to news and resources in the Balkans since 1995.
Balkan News Source
- Links to Balkan news sites organized by country, language, and frequency of updates, plus international coverage of the region.
Balkan Reconstruction Monitor
- Reconstruction projects for Balkans from UE and World Bank, financial programs, trade opportunities, business and political news, company profiles.
- The Balkan Cultural Co-operation Project aims to foster cultural exchanges between individuals and groups in the region and beyond.
Eurasia Research Center
- Features articles and links to breaking news and information about the Balkans.
Latest Balkan News - Balkan News Source
- Daily wire reports covering developments in the region.
South East Europe Media Organisation (SEEMO)
- Network of editors and journalists working to promote and safeguard freedom of the press in the region. Based at the American University of Bulgaria.
Southeast Europe Online
- Portal covering the Balkan countries in transition. Contains daily news and library of important publications on reconstruction and development, NGOs, programs and projects.
Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe
- An intergovermnetal organization working for democracy, economic development and security of the Balkan region.
The Aromanians (Vlachs) in the Balkans
- An overview of the Aromanian (Vlach) community in the Balkan states of Albania, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, and Romania.
Workshop BalkanFolk 2000
- Folk instruments - gaida, kaval, duduk, gadoulka, tamboura, tapan. Folk dances of Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia and Macedonia. Bulgarian and Serbian singing. Bulgarian language and embroidery.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor