Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aylward Family Tree
- History of the Aylward family.
Brennans of Kilkenny
- Genealogical records.
- Describes the first Callahan from the 10th century from whom Callahan and MacCarthy derive their family names.
- Pedigrees, history, biographies and data on the Donnellan and their variants.
- History, genealogy, Celtic links, meaning of the name, gatherings, membership.
- Edgeworth Family. Early years
- Flaherty family information with some interesting links.
- Site devoted to the genealogy of the Flanagan family who settled in Adair/Russell Co., KY about 1803.
Flannery Clan / Clann Fhlannabhra
- Information on the history of the clan, archival links, and general details to help genealogists.
Irish Larkins of East Galway
- Traces the O Lorcan Clan of East County Galway, Ireland and their overseas descendants. With a searchable database, origin of the Larkin surname, photos, and maps.
- The origin and early history of the Kavanagh clan / family. Details of notable clan members. Contact point.
Killoran Clan Reunion
- Hopefully, you will be able to attend the 4th Killoran Reunion in Tubbercurry (June 23 - June 30, 2000).
- Detailed information in the family history of surnames McMurray, Smyton, King and Coulter.
- Genealogy of the Gorman family of Dublin. Other names include Bates, Fogarty, Sheehan, Shanahan, Ennis, Hart,Quilty.
- Promoting the interests of the descendants of Brian Boru.
- History and genealogy of the Clan Ua Déaghaidh, with current news and activities of the Dysert O'Dea Clan Association. Covers families with surnames O'Dea, O'Day, Dee, or Day.
- Includes about 140 derivations including Doherty, Daugherty, Dougherty and other similar Irish names.
- Newsletter with family trees, requests for information, notices of meetings, gatherings and links.
Rhode Island Irish
- Information on some Irish families who emigrated to Rhode Island after the Great Famine of 1847. Included are census and naturalization records,as well as births,marriage and death records and family genealogies.
- Family history of Seymour Eaton, author of the "Teddy Bear" books.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor