Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Camp at Jimbor - Székelyzsombor
- Jimbor (Székelyzsombor), Romania used to be a Saxon village in the purely Saxon region of the formerly three nationality (Romanian, Hungarian and German) Transylvania.
- Web site of the Association of the Italian Friends of Csango people, who are still today fighting for their survive. Many information about Csango culture, history and language.
Different people, different destinies: Transylvanian Hungarians
- by Zhidas Daskalovski (MK)
- in Enciclopaedia Britannica Online
Ethnocultural Diversity Resourse Center
- The EDRC's mission is to contribute to the construction of democracy in Romania by improving the country's interethnic climate and promoting principles of ethnocultural peace and justice based on institutional solutions acceptable both to majority and minorities.
Explore the Romanian Counties
- County maps.
Hungarian & Transylvanian Images, Maps, Links & Resources
- Hungarian and Transylvanian Images, Maps, Links and Resources, including English translation of Székely Anthem (Himnusz)
Hungarian Students Association from Targu-Mures
- We would like to have contacts with the students in future. If you have something to ask, to suggest, or want to join us, we wait for you!
Hungarians in Moldavia
- study by Vilmos Tánczos
Links about Transylvania
- some further hints where more information about Transylvania may be found in the Internet
Magyars (Hungarians) in Romania
- Mizan Khan (#103), 08/02/95 - updated
Northern Transylvania during Hungarian Occupation WWII (I)
- by Grecu Dan
Pictures of mountains in Erdély
- photos by Török Imre
- as against Hungarians in Romania.
Romania Country Report on Human Rights Practices for 1998
- Released by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor, February 26, 1998
Romania Human Rights Practices
- Comprehensive report based on the facts of 1993 year made by U.S. Departament of State
- A short history of Transylvania and of the Hungarian Reformed Church in Transylvania
The Ancient Hungarian Runic: The Rovás
- The Hungarian runic script, known today as the Székely rovás, is represented by few authentic relics...
The Saint Francis Foundation, Deva
- Home for the abandoned/abused/street children and other disadvantaged Hungarian and other minoritarian kids ruled by the Franciscans in Deva, Romania
The Teleki-Bolyai Library
- largest and oldest Hungarian library in Transsylvania
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor