Submit a site
Maps and Views
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Complete Hurricane Forecast for this Season
- Research and press releases. 1999 season forecast predicts stronger than average season for Atlantic Hurricanes.
National Weather Service
- Local NOAA office provides forecasts and warnings plus satellite and radar images and marine forecast.
Past Hurricanes and Tropical Storms
- Lists and gives information about all the storms that hit or came near Puerto Rico, 1515 to 1998.
Puerto Rico SKYWARN
- Plan sponsored by the San Juan National Weather Service Office (NWSFO), using volunteer weather observers for reporting destructive thunderstorms, flood events or other severe, unusual, or hazardous weather conditions.
Puerto Rico's Hurricane History
- Shows the busiest years and the average years for hurricanes.
- Overview on tropical rain precipitation in the area.
W x 4u.com Puerto Rico
- Weather, forecasts, and local situation reports.
Weather USA - San Juan
- Week at a glance with summaries and precipitation levels in the area.
Weather Underground Tropical
- Atlantic satellite map, sea surface temperature and hurricane advisory providing links to weather information around the world.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor