Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The place of Burmese in the Tibeto-Burmese group, a grammar page, and numerals in Real Audio.
Burmese Language and Literature
- From School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. Contains background information on the Burmese language, index of books and guides.
- Statistics, ethnic population, and related facts of living and extinct languages of Myanmar.
John Okell's Burmese Language Pages
- List of course books, study aids, and reference works on Burmese language.
Learn Burmese - BurmaCafe.com
- Brief background on Burmese language, and translation of a few important phrases, accompanied by sound files.
- Background history of the language, its evolution, position of Mon language in the Mon-Khmer family, and hypertext grammar.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor