Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
- TokyoTopGuide dramatically reduces the time you need to spend on preparation and planning your trip. It points you to things you need to take care of before arriving, and things to do in Tokyo.
Imabari Japanese Cultural Tours and Clases
- Classes in traditional Japanese arts such as ikebana, cooking, flower arranging, Aikido, Kendo, and other martial arts. Sightseeing in the Imabari, Shokaku area.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
How To Use Japanese Style Toilet
- Step by step guide for the totally clueless.
- Wedding, funeral, celebration, how to take a bath and FAQ.
Japanese Funeral Style
- Explanation on how funerals are conducted in Japan.
Japanese Manners and Etiquette
- Extensive guide on how to avoid looking like an idiot in Japan.
- Typical surnames, as well as names for boys and girls in Japan.
Key Aspects of Japan
- Traditional culture, modern Japan, and nature.
Ofuro - Bath
- Explains bath etiquette, public baths, hot springs, and related vocabulary.
- Case studies and analysis of westerner and Japanese encounters, and the different attitudes and thought processes each goes through.
The Japanese Way of Death: A Funeral in Sapporo
- Insightful example of how procedures and funerals take place.
- A detailed look at weddings and marriage customs.
Welcome to Japan
- For those who are interested in Japanese language, culture and business opportunities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor