Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Providing shelter, homes and education for deprived children.
Computer Audio Visual Aided Matrimonial Bureau
- A matrimonial website of CAMB, started in Bangalore, in the year 1990.
Corruption in Karnataka
- A brief account of the extent of corruption in the state government and associated bodies.
Environmental Support Group
- A group of activists based in Bangalore working for justice, development and a safe environment.
- An NGO offering treatment and residential care for those dealing with alcoholism, drug abuse and AIDS. Its de-addiction home has a high recovery rate, while its AIDS centre is a national model.
Gerizim Rehabilitation Trust
- Working for disabled children and women.
Karnataka Sangha, Dubai.
- A non profitable charitable, socio-cultural Association of Kannadigas in Dubai. Over the last 15 years it has organised many cultural and social programmes.
Movement for Alternatives and Youth Action
- MAYA is a development organisation working to address children's rights with a specific focus on the eradication of child labour.
- A non-profit organization for promoting literacy, education and self-improvement of the poor.
- A rural development society.
Sugama Sanchara Vedike Trust
- Campagining for road safety in the state. Based in the southern coastal regions.
The Concerned for Working Children
- The CWC web site presents information on the status of working children in Karnataka state and their efforts with local governments, community and working children themselves to implement viable, comprehensive and sustainable solutions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor