Submit a site
FMF- Armenian Disease
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"Renaissance" Plastic Uro-Gyneco-Proctology Center
- Presents new methods of treatment of pelvic organ diseases and services offered by the medical establishment.
8th Armenian Medical World Congress
- Toronto, Canada is hosting this conference (July 4 - 9, 2001). The conference will be the largest gathering of Armenian health care professionals from around the world.
After infant formula debacle, Armenia goes back to basics
- The evolution of infant nutrition policy in Armenia elucidated in an article by Kim Hekimian Arzoumanian. Covers impact of infant formula donations after the 1988 earthquake and a campaign to promote exclusive breast-feeding.
Armenian Family Planning Association
- Mission of the Family Planning Association of Armenia "For Family and Health" is to contribute to the improvement of reproductive health throughout the country.
Armenian Medical International Committee
- Includes the newsletters of 1999 and 2000, also a few links. Its purpose and objectives are briefly explained.
Dental Center VAN
- A general dental clinic located in Yerevan, Armenia. Informative sections on dentistry, dental hygiene, dental procedures, dental technology and new products and the latest developments in the field of dentistry.
HIV Rampant Among Yeravan Prostitutes, Study Reveals
- Female prostitutes in Yerevan have a high rate of HIV infection, Yale University epidemiologist George Levon Melikian reports. Article makes policy recommendations.
Health Reforms in NIS/ECE
- In depth analysis of Health Care in the former Soviet Union, by Armen Asatryan
National Organization to Halt the Abuse and Routine Mutilation of Males (NOHARMM)
- Non-profit, educational and direct-action men's network organized against circumcision of healthy male infants and children. Latest research, news and resource links.
News: Armenia Partnership: Programs & Centers: BUMC
North Marash Medical Center
- Located in Yerevan, Armenia. Offers patient information, introduction, an outreach program and contact details.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery & Microsurgery University Center
- Offers surgical operations and procedures. Based in the University Hospital #1 in Yerevan, Armenia.
Republican Scientific-Medical Library
- Web Site of Republican Scientific-Medical Library of Armenia. RSML is the largest library, bibliographic and information services center to the medical community of Armenia. It is a storage of not only modern scientific biomedical information, but also the largest depository of medical literature.
- The polyclinic combines adult and pediatric polyclinic and serves about 28000 people in the district. Located in Sevan, Armenia.
- An Armenian child has a rare disease and his family needs all the help they can get.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor