Society and Culture
Submit a site
Human Rights and Liberties
Rhodesia-Zimbabwe Chimurenga War
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Message of Hope for Zimbabwe
- Statement by the Movement for Democratic Change.
BBC News | Nkomo death leaves troubled legacy
- There are fears that the death of Joshua Nkomo, a veteran of Zimbabwe's liberation struggle, could re-ignite political and ethnic hostilities.
BBC News | Peter Hain answers your questions
- The UK minister for Africa, Peter Hain MP, answered your questions on the escalating crisis in Zimbabwe. Read his answers now.
BBC News | Tough test for Zanu-PF
BBC News | Zimbabwe on the brink: Your views and experiences
- BBC Forum. Can the conflict be resolved without bloodshed? .
BBC News | Zimbabwe's descent into violence
- At the end of his BBC posting in Zimbabwe, Grant Ferrett looks back on the country's collapse into lawlessness.
Comment by Peter Godwin
Daily Mail&Guardian | Racism lingers, but class divides
- Almost two decades after independence, white colonialism lingers, frozen in time. But the really dangerous divider is class.
Guardian Unlimited | Alternative politics
- International support for the Zimbabwean opposition must be unwavering - but critical.
Guardian Unlimited | An African silence
- South Africa's president arrives in Britain today, in a delicate situation. Mugabe resents him too.
Guardian Unlimited | Let's keep quiet
- Britain's record is murky. It is no wonder Mugabe is still angry.
Guardian Unlimited | Mugabe, unopposed?
Guardian Unlimited | Out of Africa
- Zimbabwe was once seen as one of the success stories of Africa after colonialism. But there are pictures which still tell a tale of division. In 1999, the issues are black and white, but also about corruption and class.
- Critical viewpoints and opinions on Mugabe's government.
Movement for Democratic Change
- The official website for Movement for Democratic Change.
- King Mzilikazi Khumalo founded the Mthwakazi nation, often referred to as the Matebele, from a mutinous regiment of Shaka Zulu's army in today's South Africa. Now settled and thriving in Matebeleland province of Zimbabwe, this vibrant young society invites you to explore its culture, history, aspirations and commerce.
Mugabe's long shadow
- BBC News Online special report on the worsening crisis in Zimbabwe.
NDI - Zimbabwe
- Documents on democracy in Zimbabwe from USA non-profit organization.
National Interest | Mugabe, Mbeki, and Mandela's Shadow
- Commentary from the USA magazine.
Political Opinion and the Crisis of Zimbabwe
- Report from the Helen Suzman Foundation, October 2000.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor