Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Amnesty International: Zambia
- Current and archived reports.
- A brief linguistic profile of the Central Bantu language spken in the Northern, Copperbelt, and Luapula Provinces.
- Zambian Urban Culture Magazine.
Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage
- The Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage in central Zambia is a non-profit refuge that cares for a wide variety of sick, wounded or unwanted animals -- but the primary residents are approximately 75 orphaned chimpanzees.
- Languages of Zambia.
- Data on local political figures; personal home page.
GTZ - Zambia
- German Technical Co-operation (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit)in Zambia.
- Harvest Help is a UK registered charity which works in poor villages in Zambia, Africa. We help people improve their own lives and prospects.
IMMEDS - International Modular Medical and Education Delivery Systems
- Nonprofit organization working to raise the level of healthcare and education in Zambia and Haiti to 21st century standards. Group homes for orphaned children and AIDS/HIV research also included.
Jargon - ISL, Zambia
- ISL has a special language of its own. This language is a hybrid of English, various Zambian languages, and the occasional Afrikaans (From South Africa.) This is a collection of some of the most popular.
Languages of Zambia
- Find bibliographic references, dictionaries and grammars. Search by province or linguistic classification. Links to other Zambian related sites.
The British Council Zambia
- Information about the British Council and its activities in Zambia.
- A source for Zambian news, ideas and any information deemed of importance to the citizenry.
Zambian Action File
- Reports on harassment of journalists.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor