Society and Culture
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The Batwa are indigenous inhabitants of Rwanda. The present Batwa population, based on a provisional census carried out by UNPO in late 1994, is between 10,000 - 20,000.
Contemporary Conflicts: Rwanda
- Links to general news articles, resources, and archives concerned with the conflicts in Rwanda.
- Languages of Rwanda. Part of _Ethnologue: Languages of the World_, 13th Edition; Barbara F. Grimes, Editor; Summer Institute of Linguistics, 1996.
Hutu and Tutsi of Rwanda and Burundi
- Brief sketch of the Hutu and Tutsi peoples. From Backgroundbriefing.com.
The Atlantic Report: Rwanda - 64.06
- June 1964 The Atlantic Report: Rwanda
The Case of Rwanda, Part I
- Environmental Scarcity and Violent Conflict:The Case of Rwanda
Tutsi and Hutu in Rwanda
- General information on tribes and conflicts.
U.S. Military Activities in Rwanda, 1994 - August 1997
- Report to Congress.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor