Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Human rights capacity building in Southern Africa.
AfricaUpdate - Focus on Southern Africa
- Volume I, issue 3 (Summer, 1994). Includes: Household Surveys of Women in Urban Mozambique, Regional Elections in Namibia.
AfricaUpdate - Southern Africa
- Volume VI, issue 2 (Spring, 1999). Includes: An Archeological Test of the "Settler Model" Account of the Mfecane/Difaqane, Democratization in South Africa.
- Recent AI Publications on Southern Africa.
Community Perspectives -- TBNRM Areas in Southern Africa
- Study of community attitudes towards trans-boundary conservation areas. 1999 report.
Current Food Insecurity in Southern Africa for 1999/2000
- FEWS Special Report.
GLOBE Southern Africa
- Groups over 150 MPs in 15 countries in Southern and East Africa. The organisation addresses environmental issues via the legislative process and other means.
Land Tenure Reform and Rural Livelihoods in Southern Africa
- Paper by Martin Adams, Sipho Sibanda and Stephen Turner. February 1999.
NDI - Southern Africa
- Documents on democracy in Southern Africa from USA non-profit organization.
Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa (OSISA)
- OSISA is a non-profit leading regional foundation dedicated to the creation of the ideal of an open society overseeing US$5 million in grants annually in Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Papers by Patrick Chabal
- "Apocalypse Now? A Postcolonial Journey into Africa" and "Angola and Mozambique: the Weight of History".
Southern African Migration Project (SAMP)
- The Southern African Migration Project is a multi-faceted research programme designed to facilitate the formulation and implementation of new initiatives on cross-border population migration in the region.
Southern African NGO Network
- SANGONeT is a regional electronic information and communications network for development and human rights workers. This means networking the key players in non-governmental organisations, community based organisations, government and the private sector and providing them with the information they need.
- A journal serving as a forum for analysis and debate about South African society in transition, as well as the surrounding region, and the global context that affects southern African developments. The primary focus is on contemporary society.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor