Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
"The Desert" by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas
- Personal story of live in the desert and the bushmen. Published by Oneworld Magazine.
- Languages of Namibia. Part of Ethnologue: Languages of the World, 13th Edition by Barbara F. Grimes of the Summer Institute of Linguistics.
People and economy of the Namib
- Information and links to the people of the Namib Desert, published by Britannica.
The Herero by D.U.N.E.
- Legend has it that the Herero once left 'a country of many mountains'. They came to a leadwood tree where the two leaders, Kathu and his brother Nangombe decided to part ways.
Tribes of Namibia
- Index to some of Namibia's tribes; includes photos, heritage and short history of the different tribes.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor