Submit a site
Religion and Spirituality
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abwenzi (Friends) - Pen Pals in Malawi
- Simple but insightful site detailing aspects of Malawian culture. Mostly written by American children. Plenty of pictures, articles and recipes.
Chitukuko Cha Amai m'Malawi: Women in Development in Malawi by Paula Rae Brody - July 1997
- Article on the Malawian women's organisation Chitukuko Cha Amai m'Malawi. Written by author Paula Rae Brody, who has published a book about CCAM.
Diary of a Volunteer
- Diary of a Volunteer is an on-line account, in monthly installments, of the two years I spent living and working in Malawi, Africa as a computer trainer under the auspices of VSO.
- Languages of Malawi. Part of _Ethnologue: Languages of the World_, 13th Edition; Barbara F. Grimes, Editor; Summer Institute of Linguistics, 1996. Complete list of all languages spoken in Malawi by residents.
Ngwazi Dr. H. Kamuzu Banda - Founding President of Malawi
- Collection of articles, commentaries and poems focusing on Malawi's first President, Dr Hastings Kamuzu Banda.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor