Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Africa Update - Focus on Cameroon
- Vol III, Issue 4 (Fall 1996). Africa Update is the quarterly newsletter of the Central Connecticut State University African Studies Program.
- Culture and music of Baka Pygmies (Cameroon). Includes the fieldwork and the initiation in the forest of a young Italian ethnomusicologist.
Friends of Cameroon
- FOC seeks to assist Cameroonians in Cameroon by funding in-country activities, to assist Cameroonians in the U.S., to inform and educate Americans about Cameroon, and to assist members to renew linkages with Cameroon and with those with whom they have lived and worked.
Helvetas Cameroon - Swiss Association for International Cooperation
- Works to improve the living conditions of the rural population in the North West, South West and West Provinces of Cameroon through various projects.
Mama for Story
- Papers on Cameroon society and culture.
- The virtual Institute of Mambila Studies seeks to collate and connect the different research and researchers with an interest in the Mambila people of the Nigeria - Cameroon borderland and their neighbours.
- Our role is to facilitate the reintegration of high school dropped-out, young people living in poor communities and enable them to fulfill their potential and contribute to the sustainable development of Cameroon.
The Baka Project
- This project works towards the empowerment and emancipation of the Baka pygmies in their natural environment: the rainforest.
The cases of Limbe and Kribi
- Report on women's key role and issues related to gender in Cameroon fishing communities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor