Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Department of Labour and Social Security
- Department of Labour and Social Security Botswana Handbook, 1999. Extracts provided by newafrica.com.
Department of Sports and Recreation
- Department of Sports and Recreation Botswana Handbook, 1999. Extracts provided by newafrica.com.
Government of Botswana
- Official site.
Ministry of Agriculture
- The responsibilities of the Ministry of Agriculture cover sectors of livestock, arable agriculture, conservation and cooperative development.
Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- The role of Ministry of Commerce and Industry is to enhance socio-economic progress through development trade, industry, wildlife and tourism by making optimal use of local resources and creation of employment. To provide an efficient trade and commercial service to all sections of the community particularly those in rural areas and creation of employment opportunities by production activities especially in rural areas.
Ministry of Education
- Objectives are to raise educational standards at all levels, to emphasize science and technology in the education system, make further education and training more relevant and available to larger members of people, to improve the partnership between school and community in the development of education, provide life-long education to all sections of the population, assume more effective control of the examination mechanism in order to ensure that the broad objectives of the curriculum are realised, achieve efficiency in educational development.
Ministry of Finance and Development Planning
- Functions to develop a sound national development planning machinery and effectively maintain this machinery in order to ensure that the national socio-economic development requirements are fully identified, the needs and priorities are adequately balanced and fully integrated in all sectors and at all levels.
Ministry of Health
- Aims to improve the physical, mental, and social well being of every Motswana to fully contribute to the development of Botswana through a healthy nation.
Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
- The overall objective of the Ministry is to create and maintain national harmony, welfare and justice and to preserve and promote national culture as an essential background for national unity, democracy and socio-economic development.
Ministry of Local Government, Lands and Housing
- Covers District Administration, Lands, Surveys and Mapping, Tribal Administration, Local Government and Development, Housing, Local Government Service Management, Town and Regional Planning, Ministry Management, Lands Tribunal, and National Conservation.
Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Affairs
- Has the portfolio responsibility to coordinate development and operational activities in the energy water and minerals sector.
Ministry of Works, Transport and Communications
- Objective is to provide a sound and balanced buildings, transport and communications infrastructure as a necessary requisite for a sustainable socio-economic development.
Social Welfare Division Objectives
- Social Welfare Division Objectives Botswana Handbook, 1999. Extracts provided by newafrica.com.
The Women's Affairs Division
- The Women's Affairs Division Botswana Handbook, 1999. Extracts provided by newafrica.com.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor