Submit a site
Model Railroad Museums
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Age of Steam Railroad Museum
- Displays a collection of historic trains and rail equipment, including steam, electric and diesel locomotives, and Pullman sleeping cars. Located in Dallas, Texas.
Altoona Railroaders Memorial Museum
- Exhibits artifacts of railroad history, particularly that of the Pennsylvania Railroad. Includes special events and children's learning center.
Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
- Large collection of 2ft gauge steam, diesel and petrol locomotives. Site includes collection information online.
B and O Railroad Museum
- Located in Baltimore, MD, the Mount Clare Roundhouse is the birthplace of American railroading. Features exhibits of historical engines, cars, and railroad life.
Bressingham Steam Museum and Gardens
- A museum of steam in Norfolk, UK. Features narrow gauge, traction engines, and a Victorian steam round-about.
California State Railroad Museum
- Preserves the history and artifacts of railroading. Includes general information and rail history.
Camp 6 Logging Museum
- Museum in Tacoma Washingon's Point Defiance Park operated by the Tacoma chapter, National Railway Historical Society
Colorado Railroad Museum
- Established in 1958 to preserve a tangible record of Colorado's flamboyant railroad era, particularly the state's pioneering narrow gauge mountain railroads.
Darlington Railway Centre and Museum
- Exhibits the role of railways in the history and development of Darlington. Features George Stephenson's Locomotion.
Didcot Railway Centre
- Collection includes Great Western Railway steam engines, coaches, wagons, and buildings. Located in Didcot, England.
Dorrigo Steam Railway and Museum Homepage
- News, membership form, directions, image gallery, and exhibit guide. Located in Dorrigo, New South Wales, Australia.
Elgin County Railway Museum
- Dedicated to the preservation of the rich railroad heritage of Elgin County.
Illinois Railway Museum
- America's largest railway museum, the site includes current operating schedules and fares, directions to the museum, and a complete roster of equipment.
Indiana Transportation Museum
- Located in Noblesville, features thirty-eight miles of railroad track, operating diesel and steam locomotives, and trolley cars.
Irchester Narrow Gauge Railway Museum
- Restoration and steaming of narrow gauge steam trains. Located in Irchester Country Park, Northamptonshire, UK.
Komoka Railway Museum
- Contains pictures, games, trivia, a newsletter, events and travel directory information to the museum.
Lisle Station Park
- The museum complex features six structures and a variety of programs and events, including the Depot Days festival each September.
Mad River and NKP Railroad Musueum
- Features information on tours, schedules and membership. Also includes a photograph gallery of museum exhibits. Located in Bellevue, Ohio.
Main Line Steam Trust
- Main Line Steam Trust is the charitable support body for Great Central Railway. It aims to help re-create the experience of British main line railway operation during the best years of steam. The site has details of history, projects, fundraising and membership
Monticello Railway Museum
- Collects, preserves and interprets artifacts relating to railroading, with an emphasis on central Illinois.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor