Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
The Field Museum
- One of the world top 10 museums and centers for education and research in the natural sciences. Noted strengths include evolutionary biology, paleontology, archaeology and ethnography. Zoology is the largest curatorial department, with more than 17 million specimens. Major public exhibits include most complete Tyrannosaurus rex dinosaur. Tour exhibits via the Web.
The National Museum of Natural History - Smithsonian Institution
- One of the world's top 10 research collections covering most fields of systematic biology. Comprehensive exhibits. Excellent educational site. Take a virtual tour through the Museum.
The Newfoundland Insectarium
- Located at Reidville, Newfoundland. Exhibits and collects unusual and rare insect varieties from around the world, including many living specimens in terrariums and aquariums.
The Walter Rothschild Zoological Museum
- The Zoological Museum at Tring, Hertfordshire, UK is a well preserved example of an 18-19th century zoological collection. Now with added educational facilities.
Timiriazev State Museum of Biology
- Moscow, Russia museum containing extensive and diverse biological collection. Web site introduces collections.
University of Alberta Museum of Zoology
- Collections includes vertebrate specimens from around the world and faunal surveys. Focus on Alberta. Primarily research and teaching collection.
World Forestry Center Museum, Washington Park, Portland, Oregon
- Museum of the World Forestry Center. Includes information on the public exhibits, education programs and a related teachers guide.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor